Tender Notice for Procurement of Home Based Poultary
HELP Foundation is a non-governmental organization working with disaster prone communities to overcome poverty and sufferings. HELP Foundation is implementing a DFID funded project “Building Disaster Resilience in Pakistan (BDRP)” in District Rajanpur, Punjab with the support of Concern Worldwide. HELP Foundation invites sealed Tenders from well reputed registered Suppliers/Firms/Manufacturer in Pakistan for the Provision of Home Based Poultry Package as per following specifications.
||Specifications & Quantity
|Home Based Poultry (Package)
||Details in Tender Pack
Terms & Conditions:
- Sealed tenders should reach to HELP Foundation, till 02:00 pm March 05, 2018 and should be clearly marked “TENDER for Home Based Poultry (Package)”.
- Tenders will be opened on the March 05, 2018at 02:30 pm in the presence of venders or their representative, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- The prices must be in Pak Rupee inclusive of all applicable taxes. Tax will be deducted at source as per Govt. of Pakistan tax law / FBR’s updated guidelines
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- A pay order/ demand draft in favor of “HELP FOUNDATION” with a value of 5% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. Bids received without pay order / demand draft may be rejected. If the selected bidder refuses to sign the supplies contract then HELP FOUNDATION reserves the right to forfeit the Tender Guarantee amount.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time, financial capacity and previous experience will also be considered.
Click Download for Tender Documents